Amid uncertainties hovering over the game, due to the Catalonian referendum, it is still unsure whether the game will be played or not.
Barcelona asked the La Liga officials to postpone the match, but reports say that La Liga has threatened Barca with a 6 month ban in case they don’t play today’s game.
But since nothing has been made official as of now, we assume that the match will be played as both teams have already arrived at Camp Nou. (till the time this article was written.)
Other reports whispers that the game will be played behind closed doors without any crowd.
NOW OFFICIAL: THE GAME WILL BE PLAYED BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.
So here are the Lineups:
Possible Starting XI (4-4-2): ter Stegen,Sergio, Pique, Mascherano, Alba; Vidal, Paulinho, S.Roberto, Denis Suarez; Messi, Luis Suarez
Injuries: Ousmane Dembele and Gerard Deulofeu
Possible Starting XI (4-2-3-1): Chichizola; Macedo, Navarro, Lemos, Herrera; Aquilani, Castellano; Tana, Viera, Tannane; Calleri
Injuries: Loic Remy (muscle injury), Alfredo Ortuno (ankle) and Pedro Bigas (knee).
- Barcelona have been unbeaten this season. The Blaugrana are on a 15-game winning run at home, and have scored at least two goals in each of those matches.
- Pako Ayestaran seems to have an unenviable task ahead of his first game in charge of Las Palmas.
- Barcelona are unbeaten in their last 12 league meetings with Las Palmas, their best run against the Canary Islands outfit (W8 D4).
- Luis Suarez has scored in each of his four league games against Las Palmas (six goals in all).
- Las Palmas are on a dreadful run of form on the road, having lost nine of their last ten away games. Five of the last six defeats have seen them fail to find the back of the net.
Stay tuned with us for more…